Not an ESCMID member yet? Then please check the ESCMID member benefits and fees and apply. You can apply for Study Group membership during the same process.
Are you an ESCMID member, then please log in to get access to the Study Group membership application form.
Study Group membership in general includes the following benefits:
- Voting rights (elections)
- Candidacy in elections
- Invitation to annual Business Meeting
- Receipt of news in the focus area
- Active involvement in the planning and running of Study Group activities (courses, conferences, ECCMID sessions, research projects, etc)
- Shape the future of ESCMID and its Study Groups
Potential additional benefits depend on the individual Study Group.