Aim and objectives
The aim of the TAE is to improve the training in clinical microbiology and infectious diseases, and create a large international network of trainees to facilitate collaboration.
- To recognize and interpret challenges trainees of CM and ID face throughout Europe
- To implement harmonized content and quality of CM and ID training and European Curricula across Europe
- To generate a broader and inter-related collaboration of CM and ID trainees across Europe by using a regional and worldwide network of CM and ID trainees
- To stimulate exchange programs across Europe and beyond European borders
- To produce in each ECCMID a program towards perspective and willingness of ID and CM trainees
- To plan ECCMID sessions and outside ECCMID activities with other Study Groups.
- To create future partnerships for TAE own research studies.