04 - 05 March 2017, Beirut, Lebanon
ESCMID (European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases), The LANCET Infectious Diseases, Fondation Mérieux, ESA (Ecole Supérieure des Affaires) and AUF (Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie) are pleased to announce a joint conference on public health and infectious diseases for the first time in the MENA region.
The MENA region (Middle East and North Africa) is a hotbed for many well-known and emerging infectious diseases. Due to political instability and migratory flows, the region might contribute greatly to the global spread of infectious diseases. The conference will bring together local scientists and renowned international experts to address this important issue for global health.
Last update: 24 October 2016
- Giuseppe Cornaglia, ESCMID, Basel, Switzerland
- John McConnel, The LANCET Infectious Diseases, London, United Kingdom
- Josette Najjar-Pellet, Fondation Mérieux, Beirut, Lebanon
- Stéphane Attali, ESA, Beirut, Lebanon
- Hervé Sabourin, AUF, Moyen-Orient, Beirut, Lebanon
PO Box 45-343
Ecole Supérieure des Affaires