ESCMID excludes all responsibility or liability for problems or damages you may suffer during the observership visit. It is the observer’s responsibility to hold sufficient and valid insurance for injury and health-related issues which covers treatment abroad. It is also the observer’s responsibility to hold and prove vaccination status in consultation with the ECC host and in accordance with national/local health regulations.
- Intra-European Observerships apply to those cases where ESCMID members from Europe visit an ECC in Europe (list of countries below).
- Intercontinental Observerships apply to ESCMID members from Europe visiting an ECC outside Europe or to ESCMID members from outside Europe visiting an ECC in Europe (list of countries see below).
- ESCMID member from Europe: includes ESCMID members working in a European country.
- ESCMID member outside Europe: includes ESCMID members working in a non-European country.
- List of countries and respective geographic region: download here