Register now for ESCMID course on Implant-Associated Infections

Last chance to register for the Postgraduate Education Course focusing on Diagnosis and Management of Implant-Associated Infections. The course will be held in Budapest, Hungary, 12 – 14 February 2015. Registration deadline is 5 January 2015.

Do not miss the early bird low fee registration deadline for ECCMID 2015 - only eight days to go

Save up to EUR 250 compared to onsite registration fees! Secure your spot along with thousands of your colleagues in Copenhagen at the leading event in Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.

67 successful Observership visits until end October 2014

Twenty of these were held at WHO and ECDC. For the rest of 2014, 21 visits are still planned and 23 are already decided for 2015. 98% of Observers rated their visits as “excellent” and the remaining 2% as “good”.
Observers can now visit two new ECCs in Beijing and Shanghai, China.

ESCMID Conference on Vaccines 6 - 8 March 2015 - Register now!

Experts and audience will discuss the multiple aspects of the direct and indirect protective effects of vaccination as well as novel approaches for vaccination.

ESCMID members discuss guidelines and epidemiological, clinical and management information in IJID and BMJ

An editorial on guidelines for treatment of Ebola written by Eskild Petersen and Boubacar Maiga is now available in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases. A full review of epidemiological, clinical and management issues of Ebola virus disease by Nick Beeching and colleagues is now available in the British Medical Journal.